Primary page content
Remuneration Committee [RC] has delegated responsibility for setting remuneration for all of the Senior Management Team.
It recommends and monitors the structure of remuneration for senior management, ensuring that the arrangements support the strategic aims of the College.
Terms of reference
To decide upon the following, after taking due account of the provisions of the College's Financial Regulations, external guidelines and relevant legislation:
- remuneration associated with the offices of Warden, Pro-Warden and Deputy Warden (but not with the contributions of any of these officeholders in respect of any academic work which forms part of their duties)
- the remuneration of any other members of staff who are members of the Senior Management Team
- any severance payment to a member of the Senior Management Team, or to any other staff where the severance payment in question does not fall within a Severance Scheme approved by Council or is in excess of two years' salary
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- The arrangements for officer action on behalf of Remuneration Committee for the authorisation of severance payments shall be as specified in the Financial Regulations
- The Warden is in attendance as requested by the Chair of the Committee
|Chair: the Chair of Council||Ms Dinah Caine||ex officio|
|Four independent members of Council||Mr Aaron Porter||to 2021|
|Ms Lynn Pearcy||to 2020|
|Ms Carol Rue||to 2022|
|The President of the Students’ Union||Mr Joe Leam||ex officio|
|Secretary||Ms Kate Burrell|